Bonus Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Gifts Are The One's You LOVE, But Don't Buy For Yourself

Sunday, December 7, 2014



I often page through magazines and LOVE certain things. "I LOVE those gold leather driving gloves," she said, "But, I'd NEVER buy them." Do you ever do this? Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!! Listen up. This is what gift-giving should be about. Give the gifts you are too scared, too reserved, too whatever your hang-up is to buy for yourself, and never look back. I mean, think about it. Why won't you buy it for yourself? Too decadent, too crazy, too lilac for your all black closet, too....too? Just give it instead. 

Gloves and scarves are one of those things that I LOVE. I love them, but I hate buying them for myself. I don't know. *Shrug* Anyway, I picked out a bunch of really cool scarves that I'd love to receive as gifts, therefore by my theory of relative giftability equation = great gifts to give. 

What is your "I LOVE those_________________, but I'd never buy them for myself"? Share it with me in the comments below and how about this year, you try giving it to those deserving of your self-denying tastes.




Your Bosom Friend In Pittsburgh, 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |